Multi purpose metal cutter drill
The perfect tool for any cutting task!
Cutting sheet metals will never be the same with Multi purpose metal cutter drill - cuts through metal just like butter.
Roofing Sheet, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Sheet, Metal Pipe, Cardboard,... - Cut hard materials are no longer a trouble!!!
Four reasons to choose our Multi purpose metal cutter drill:
BEAUTIFUL LINE YOU CAN CUT WITH IT: No matter mild steel, stainless steel, copper, plastic, corrugated ion or even soft materials such as denim, leather, paper or card. It is so versatile and it can handle it all with ease.
DOUBLE HEADED: Creative design with double heads, which is more powerful and durable than single head nibbler. Ergonomic design ultra-grip handle offers comfort, superior control, maneuverability and increased safety.
EASY USE AND CONTROL: Easily fit into any standard drill that works between 1500-3000 RPM, More easy and powerful than normal shears and snips. Compact size, easy to operate and labor-saving. Easy and fast to cut 14 gauge material and creates a precision, burr free edge, 360 degree double cutting head to cut straight line, curve line, circles, or many other irregular lines and shapes.
MAXIMUM CUTTING CAPACITIES: Steel plate 15 gauge, stainless steel 18 gauge, copper/aluminium plate 14 gauge, plastic/fibre board 14 gauge.
- Powered by a Hand Drill - No additional power source needed, To be fitted with any electric drill or power drill with 3000 RPM
- Light and compact - Fits in nicely in the corner of your toolbox, excellent cutting speed by 2 meter per minute with 3000 RPM.
- Changeable direction at operation - Cutting Heads adjust 360° for easy cutting in any space
- Different cutting shapes available - Cuts any shape to 12 mm radius, the best cutting result without any burrs at the cutting edges.
- Cutting Thickness - Cuts material up to 2mm thick.
- Cutting Shapes - Cuts corrugated, round, and complex shapes to a 12mm radius.
- Other Material - Fiberglass, plexiglass, wood, vinyl, laminate, plastic, gutters, tiles, flooring, frames, studs, pipes and many other materials.
Tips to Help You Make Full Use of This Tool:
- Make sure the material to be cut does not exceed the capacity for this nibbler: 5/65” (14 Gauge) for sheet steel, 1/16” (16 Gauge) for aluminum sheeting
- Designate a work area that is clean and well-lit. The work area must not allow access by children or pets to prevent distraction and injury
- Use clamps or another practical way to secure and support the workpiece to a stable platform. Holding the work by hand or against the body is unstable and is able to lead to loss of control
- On the material, mark the line or shape to be cut
- Make sure the nibbler is firmly fastened into your drill to avoid falling out, and turn the nibbler die right against the object you are working on
- Start the power driver first and run the cutting die steadily before applying to the material
- Apply light pressure to move the nibbler through the material. If it stalls while cutting, turn off the power driver. Then, back the tool out an inch and restart the cutting process
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days